Tired of the same old party games?
Get ready for a whole new experience with Extreme BINGO!
I am proud to offer the NEWEST Live Game Solution for any event throughout Central Florida. Extreme Bingo is a combination of “Name That Tune” and traditional Bingo. Instead of listening to numbers being drawn(yawn!), your patrons will be tapping their toes to the beat of the music, sipping their favorite beverage and filling out a bingo card to win prizes!
Extreme Bingo features song clips in a format similar to “Name That Tune”! With a variety of music from the 1940s to the popular hits of today, I can tailor the format to fit any age. In addition, Extreme Bingo can also use Trivia Questions (the answers are printed on the Bingo card), or Photographs.
For a typical event, I start off by playing 30 seconds of a song that you have to identify. During the last 10 seconds, I can have the song name appear on the screen or it can be scrambled, to help those that don’t know the song. Then you check your bingo card to see if you have that song and mark it off if you do. Each round has about 60-75 songs that play until we have a winner. You only have 25 on each card so it’s a good chance you will not have every song on your card. The first person with 5 in a row wins just like in bingo. As the night goes on I can make up new patterns to play for as well. 4 corners, T or L shapes as well as a complete blackout of the card are all options we can do. A game can average about 30 min or less with a short break between games. I aim to play 5-6 games in 3 hrs.
Below are variations of Extreme Bingo.
- Music Bingo Game (Standard) – Extreme Bingo will randomly play the songs and players try to identify the song title, like name-that-tune and daub it on their bingo card until someone gets 5 in-a-row first (or whichever bingo pattern you specify). This is the most standard Bingo variation used.
- Music Bingo (Help ’em Out) – While the songs are playing I can show the song title on the big screen to take the guess work out of more obscure songs, or to make it fun when doing music bingo sessions with young people. Alternatively, I can scramble the text to add even a further exciting element to the game. This variation is perfect for any requested Bingo game.
- Music “Radio Bingo” (Multi-Winner Game) – When you have a winner, continue for 2nd and 3rd prize winners. Use this variation for a “Radio Bingo” style game with top tunes most commonly played on the Radio.
- Video Bingo (Help ’em Out) – Use the same 3 variations above but with music videos, instead of just music. Video bingo games allow you to further diversify your bingo shows by having videos. The videos play and players identify the song title and mark their bingo card. This is also one of the more popular DJ Bingo formats.
- Picture Bingo (Match the Picture – Easy) – This fun variation can include pictures of famous actors, actresses, guitarists, politicians, historical figures, cartoon characters, shapes of US states, things found in nature, and so much more. Players match the picture on their card with what they see on the big screen, and daub it.
- Picture Bingo (Identify the Picture – Difficult) – Similar to the variation above, but instead Extreme Bingo will put the picture title in the bingo squares, instead of the picture itself. This means that players have to know what “Slash” looks like so that when his picture is shown then the player can daub the bingo square that says “Slash”.
- Picture Bingo (Help ’em Out) – With this variation, show picture names on the big screen, or show them scrambled as an added element to variations 7 and 8 above.
- Sing-A-Long Bingo (Open Mic) – Place an open mic sing-a-longs where people run to a centrally located mic on a stand to sing to their favorite tunes.
- Karaoke Bingo (Open Mic with Words) – Create a hilarious element to the festivities by selecting singers to sing each karaoke song played. Watch as they squirm attempting to sing songs they don’t know. As a reward to the singers they can daub any 2 squares on the card for the next round as an incentive to sing the tunes. Just like video Bingo games with some great visual appeal, karaoke Bingo also provides that ‘something extra’ to look at.
- Name the Artist Bingo – Instead of guessing the song title, players must daub the name of the artist that wrote the song (or the lead singer) on their bingo cards.
- Name the Album Bingo – This is very difficult to play, but it is fun. The song or video plays and players must identify and daub the album title on the bingo card.
- Trivia Bingo – Extreme Bingo allows you to put in your own trivia questions into the software. The trivia questions show on the big screen and players must find the answer on their bingo card and daub it.
- Traditional Bingo – This is the least interesting, old-school method of doing bingo….. but hey, I support it! Why not? If you want an electronic version of a bingo drum filled with balls then I can do it also.
Extreme Bingo is perfect for all ages and can be used for: